Overall Course Objective
This course is designed to give an overview of the credit products provided by Microfinance institutions, the lending process, and policy guidelines to the lending process formulated. The training will also examine the different risks that are associated with the credit products and services and how to mitigate these risks.
Who Should Attend?
Operation Managers, Risk Managers, Credit Analysts, Supervisors, Senior Managers, Branch Managers, Investment Analysts and Credit Officers
- Introduction to Micro Lending.
- Credit Products offered by MFIs
- Credit Policy Guidelines for MFIs
- Marketing and Mobilisation of Credit Business.
- The Loan Appraisal process
- Loan Documentation and Filling
- Loan Portfolio Management.
- Delinquency Management.
- Credit Risk Assessment
- Credit Risk management
- Cash Management.
- Ethics and Professionalism.
2nd – 4th March 2015 Kampala
8th – 10th July 2015 Mbale
12th – 14th August 2015 Fort Portal
6th – 8th October 2015 Masaka
Duration: 3 Full Days
Course fees: Shs.200, 000 per participant ($150 for Non-Ugandans).