To equip participants with skills and knowledge required in making prudent credit decisions considering the various Risks in the credit management process and taking appropriate measures to ensure a health loan portfolio for sustainability and profitability
Managers, Supervisors, Credit officers, Accountants, Accounts Assistants, loan committee members, supervisory committee members, Risk and compliance officers, Auditors, Audit Assistants and any other interested person.
Topics to be covered;
• Introduction to Micro Lending.
• Credit Products offered by MFIs
• Credit Policy Guidelines for MFIs
• The loan Appraisal process
• Loan Analysis tools and Applicability
• Loan security Documentation and Filling
• Credit Risk Assessment and management
|Dates (2018)||Attendance Mode
(3 Full Days)
16th - 18th May