Overall Course Objective
This course is designed to give an overview of the credit products provided by Microfinance institutions, the lending process, and policy guidelines to the lending process formulated. The training will also examine the different risks that are associated with the credit products and services and how to mitigate these risks.
Who Should Attend?
Operation Managers, Risk Managers, Credit Analysts, Supervisors, Senior Managers, Branch Managers, Investment Analysts and Credit Officers
- Introduction to Micro Lending.
- Credit Products offered by MFIs
- Credit Policy Guidelines for MFIs
- Marketing and Mobilisation of Credit Business.
- The Loan Appraisal process
- Loan Documentation and Filling
- Loan Portfolio Management.
- Delinquency Management.
- Credit Risk Assessment
- Credit Risk management
- Cash Management.
- Ethics and Professionalism.
16th– 18th March 2016 Kampala
20th – 22nd April 2016 Arua
11th – 13th May 2016 Kabale
5th – 7th October 2016 Moyo
Duration: 3 Full Days
Course fees: Shs.200, 000 per participant ($150 for Non-Ugandans).