This course is designed to give an overview of the credit products provided by Microfinance institutions, the lending process, and policy guidelines to the lending process. The training will also examine the different risks associated with the credit products and services and their mitigation measures.
Who Should Attend
Managers, Supervisors, loan officers, SUPCO and anyone involved in credit administration or wish to gain knowledge and skills in this area
• Introduction to Micro Lending.
• Credit Products offered by MFIs
• Credit Policy Guidelines for MFIs
• The Loan Appraisal process
• Loan Documentation management
• Loan Portfolio Management.
• Credit Risk management
• Cash Management.
• Ethics and Professionalism.
10th – 12th May 2017 Kabale
19th – 21st June 2017 Moyo
2nd – 4th August 2017 Mbale
16th – 18th August 2017 Arua
18th – 20th September 2017 Hoima
11th – 13th October 2017 Moyo
Duration: 3 Full days
Course fees: Ugandans - UGX 200,000=, International Participants – UGX 400,000=