Overall Course Objectives
This training is designed to equip participants with knowledge and skills to write professional reports.
Who Should Attend?
Institution Management Team, Supervisors, Senior staff members, Staff members involved in report writing and report reviewing.
• Recognize the importance of communication in the report writing process.
• Appreciate the do's and don'ts of report writing.
• Understand the components of reports.
• Plan effectively and efficiently using a variety of analytical tools and processes.
• Interrogate the validity and reliability of information.
Course Dates: 29th January 2017
Venue: The UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 58 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building
Duration: ½ day
Course fees: UGX 180,000= per participant