This leads to the award of AUIB. The Certified Professional Banker (formerly Diploma in Banking) is the Alliance for African Institute of Bankers' qualification. It is the basic qualification for the majority of career bankers that is internationally recognised.
• To provide knowledge of technical banking and applied business studies along with an introduction to management.
• To provide a banking career to those who did not have a chance of pursuing it during their formal education.
Am I Eligible?
Either: (i) Banking Certificate
Or (ii) A University Degree/Higher Diploma from a recognized Institution
(iii) Any other recognised professional qualification like CPA, ACCA or equivalent.
What will I study?
For the award of the Certified Professional Banker one must pass the 8 papers listed below, as well as the internship/Student' Project:-
• Financial Analysis
• Law Relating to Banking Services
• Management Practice
• The Monetary and Financial System
• Strategic Marketing Management
• International Trade Finance
• Financial Services
• Internship/ Student' Project
Duration: 2 Years