Overall Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to;
• Internalise the common policies and practices on debt management and recovery.
• Appreciate the legal implications regarding the lending and its implications to the contract between the customer and the MFI
• Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of security analysis and document in minimising default cases
• Appreciate the need for timely, complete and accurate record keeping to enhance loan monitoring and loan quality management.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors, loan officers, Accountants, Accounts Assistants and any person interested in enhancing his / her knowledge in the subject.
• The lending process
• Causes, effects and control of Delinquency
• Loan Appraisal Documentation
• The loan agreement documentation
• Loan monitoring
• Securities and guarantees
• Problem Loan Management
• Loan provisioning
• Analysis and reporting of loan performance
• Professionalism in loan portfolio management
Course dates: 8th – 10th February 2017 Rukungiri 15th – 17th March 2017 Kampala - The UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 58 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building
19th – 21st April 2017 Mbale
19th – 21st June 2017 Moyo
8th -10th November 2017 Masaka
Duration: 3 Full days
Course fees: Ugandans - UGX 200,000=, International Participants – UGX 400,000=