Overall Course Objective
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the Internal Control Systems and suggest measures for improvement of the treasury function in the Bank.
Who Should Attend?
Internal Auditors, Internal Control Officers
• An Introduction to the Treasury Function
• Treasury Products and Services
• The Treasury Dealing Room
• Organisational structure of a Bank's Treasury
• Investment Portfolio
• Asset Liability Management
• Treasury Risks
• Internal Audit of Treasury Operations
Course dates: 1st – 3rd November 2017
Attendance Mode: 3 Full days
Venue: The UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 58 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building
Course fees: Ugandans - UGX 500,000=, International Participants – UGX 750,000=