Overall Course Objective
Comprehensively cover the risk areas that may need to be closely paid attention to in the general banking operations.
Have the knowledge necessary to audit the different sections of the Bank.
- Overview of Banking Operations
- The General Back office Operations
- Batch processing
- Cash Management
- ATM Operations Management
- Card Production and management E89
- Customer Care in the era of Social Media
- Sales and Marketing
- Fleet Management
- Cheque Clearing and Collection
- Remittance Management and Settlement
- Management of Other E-Banking Services
- Treasury Back Office
- Management of Supplies
Who Should Attend?
|Dates (2018)||Attendance Mode||Venue||Course Fees|
11th – 15th June
|3 Full days||UIBFS Training Centre,
Plot 76/78 William Street,
Bank of Uganda Building.