Overall Course Objective
This course is designed to equip Bankers with basic skills in handling Bancassurance.
Who Should Attend?
Front desk staff and their direct supervisors
• Over view of fundamental
• Principles of insurance.
• History & definition of Banc Ass.
• Banc assurance models
• Banc assurance opportunities
• Process and documentation.
• Bancassurance Software
• Good client practice.
• Establishing, training and motivating sales net work.
• Banc assurance products
• Banc assurance strategy
• Regulatory issues in Banc assurance – The Ugandan case
• Critical success factors in Banc ass.
• Challenges in banc assurance
• Future prospects for banc ass.
Course dates: 19th – 21st April 2017 9th – 11th August 2017
Attendance Mode: 3 Full days
Venue: The UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 58 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building
Course fees: Ugandans - UGX 850,000=, International Participants - UGX 1,050,000=