Overall Course Objective
This course aims at exposing participants to operational risk in Banks. It analyses the fraud patterns and gives guidelines on the requisite internal controls for Banks as well as detection techniques in case they do occur.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for risk champions, supervisors, managers, internal auditors, and risk managers and all those prepared to fill the above positions.
• Overview of enterprise risk management
• The risk of uncertainty in the Banking Environment
• Operations Risk Management
• Effective Corporate Governance Oversight and Risk Management
• Credit Risk Management
• Emerging Market Risk Analysis
• Understanding Fraud Investigations – the Design and Process
• Overview of Money Laundering
• Internal Controls
|Dates (2018)||Attendance Mode||Venue||Course Fees|
9th -14th Apr
|5 Evenings|| UIBFS Training Centre,
Plot 76/78 William Street,
Bank of Uganda Building.