Overall Course Objectives
This course is designed to enable participants to identify and compare the interests of key stakeholder groups in a firm, understand the governance of firms and the peculiar risks faced as well as prioritise the various interests of the stakeholders.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for senior management and board members
• Overview of Corporate Governance
• The role of the various Governance stakeholders of the Bank
• Board of Directors: Selection, Compensation and Removal
• The Role and Responsibilities of the Board of Directors – Structure and Process
• The Committee of the Board of Directors and their responsibilities
• Management of Disputes in the Board
Course Dates: 15th February 2017
Attendance mode: Full day
Venue: The UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 58 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building.
Course fees: Ugandans - UGX 300,000=, International Participants - UGX 500,000=