The Graduate Management Programme is a basic training for the majority of career bankers. Learners will be examined progressively and upon completion a participant is awarded a merit certificate of The Uganda Institute of Banking and Financial Services.
To equip fresh graduates with applied technical banking practice and management.
Who should attend?
Fresh graduates and new entrants in the banking industry
Duration: The duration for the programme is one (1) month
Mode of delivery: Lectures conducted during day time.
1. Overview of the Financial Sector and Operations Management,
2. Bank Operations
3. Law Relating to Banking Practice and Management
4. Foreign Exchange Operations and Treasury Management
5. Sales Management
6. Trade Finance
7. Credit Management
8. Financial Management in Banking
9. Ethics and Professionalism in Banking
10. Finance Crime and Money Laundering
11. Operational Risk Management
12. Personal Effectiveness and Customer Service Excellence
Feb, April, June,