Overall Course Objective
This course is designed to enable participants to gain a practical understanding of a structured approach to the financing of commodities as well appreciate the risk of the transactional cycle of the commodity trading.
Who Should Attend
Trade finance and Treasury officers and Managers, Relationship Managers, Credit Officers and Managers.
• The banking policy, practice and procedures for short – term credit
• The basics of short – term credit for commodity traders
• Overview of agricultural finance
• Knowing the borrower and understanding their needs
• Inventory Credit and warehouse receipting
• Structuring the facility
Managing the facility
• Trade finance and the commodity trade cycle
• Risks and mitigates in commodity finance
• Methods of payments in International Trade – Overview
• Documents used in International Trade
|Dates (2018)||Attendance Mode||Venue||Course Fees|
13th - 17th Aug
|5 Full Days||UIBFS Training Centre,
Plot 76/78 William Street,
Bank of Uganda Building.