To equip participants with skills and knowledge of Designing new products and how to manage them to meet the needs of the market but also diversify to manage Risks and also stabilize institutions' revenues.
Who should attend?
Managers, Business Development officers, supervisors.
• Current trends in product development in financial services sector
• Institutional Resource mobilization and commitment to successfully design, test and launch the new product
• Risk management for successful product development
• Market segmentation for focused feedback
• Designing a product prototype
• Conducting a pilot test
• Developing a marketing strategy and internal systems for successful product launch
• Managing the new product
Course dates: 5th - 7th July 2017
Venue: The UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 58 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building
Duration: 3 full days
Course fee: Ugandans - UGX 200,000=, International Participants – UGX 400,000=