OVERALL COURSE OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this training is to provide a broad overview to participants about the Micro finance business in order to enable them contribute towards improved practices in their institutions. The course shall offer knowledge and skills to participants and enable them manage the twin challenges of growth and sustainability.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs, Operations Mangers, Risk Managers, Credit Analysts, Supervisors, Investment Analysts, Senior Credit officers, Branch Managers and Regional Managers.
Introduction to Microfinance management
- Financial Services and the poor
- Institutional type
- Vision, mission, and objectives
Markets and Marketing
- Microfinance Market Research
- Product development
- Marketing and techniques
- Customer Service
- In search of customer loyalty
Selecting and designing products and service
- Income generating loans
- Emergency loans
- Savings services
- Insurance for low income persons
- Non financial services
- Managing credit risk
- Fraud and security risk
- External risks
- Human resource management
- Institutional culture
- Organizational structure
- Using Organizational development to manage growth.
Towards greater efficiency and productivity
- Understanding efficiency and productivity
- Re engineering
- Performance incentives
- New technologies
- Costing and pricing
- Planning, monitoring and adjusting performance.
COURSE DATES: 13th – 24th April 2015
DURATION: 10 Full Days
COURSE FEES: Shs 1,000,000/= per participant ($ 500)