Overall Course Objective
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to;
- Internalise the common policies and practices on debt management and recovery.
- Appreciate the legal implications regarding the lending and its implications to the contract between the customer and the MFI
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of critical security and document analysis in minimising cases of default
- Appreciate the legal aspects surrounding insolvency
- Appreciate the need for timely, relevant and accurate record regarding the quality of the portfolio.
Who Should Attend?
Credit managers, Supervisors, Operations managers, Branch managers, senior managers, loan officers and any person interested in loan management.
- Loan Documentation
- The loan agreement
- Securities and guarantees
- Problem Loan Management
- Loan provisioning
- Analysis and reporting of loan performance
- Communication skills in debt management
- Effective customer care in debt recovery
11th – 13th February 2015 Arua
9th – 11th February 2016 Kampala
16th – 18th March 2016 Kabale
4th – 6th May 2016 Mbale
6th -8th June 2016 Kampala
15th – 17th June 2016 Arua
20th -22nd July 2016 Moyo
17th – 19th August 2016 FortPortal
19th – 21st October 2016 Hoima
Duration: 3 Full days
Course fees: Shs.200,000/= per participant ($150 for Non-Ugandans)