Overall Course Objective
This course is designed to provide knowledge and skills that would enable the participants enhance their cash handling and management skills.
Who Should Attend?
MFI Accountants, Branch managers, cashiers and loan officers, all people who are interested in improving their knowledge and skills in cash handling.
• Duties and responsibilities of a cashier
• Ethics and professionalism in cashiering
• Know your currency (foreign and local)
• An overview of cash related risks
• Frauds and forgeries
What to do in case of a theft or robbery
• Importance of KYC in Cash Management
• Management of Petty Cash
• Internal Controls in Cash Management
Course Dates: 6th –8th February 2017
Venue: The UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 58 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building
Duration: 3 Full days
Course fees: Ugandans - UGX 200,000=, International Participants – UGX 400,000=