Overall Course Objective
This course is designed to provide knowledge and skills that would enable the participants enhance their Customer Care Skills and improve upon customer retention and attraction in their organisations.
Who Should Attend?
Customer care officers, Accountants, managers, cashiers, loan officers, all other staff.
• Introduction to Customer Service Excellence in Financial Institutions.
• Customer Expectations and how to manage them.
• Principles of KYC.
• Expanding Communication Skills in Customer Service
• Enhancing personalized listening skills and strengths.
• Dealing with customer inquiries.
• Stress management techniques.
• What we can do better: Aligning individual work with the organisation's overall objective.
• Why Customer Service Excellence Matters (Costs and Benefits).
Course Dates: 13th – 15th September 2017
Venue: The UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 58 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building
Duration: 3 Full days
Course fees: Ugandans - UGX 200,000=, International Participants – UGX 400,000=