Overall Course Objective
This course is designed to provide knowledge and skills that would enable the participants enhance their Customer Care Skills and improve upon customer retention and attraction in their organizations.
All staff from the lowest to highest ranking employee of MFIs
- Introduction to Customer Service Excellence in Financial Institutions.
- Customer Expectations and how to manage them.
- Principles of KYC.
- Communication Skills in Customer Service
- Enhancing personalized listening skills
- Dealing with customer inquiries.
- Stress management techniques.
- What we can do better: Aligning individual work with the organization’s overall objective.
- Customer care Excellence cost benefit Analysis
|Dates (2018)||Attendance Mode
(3 Full Days)
6th -8th June