Overall Course Objective
Participants to appreciate that Agricultural related activities can access financing for improved performance despite greater Risk exposures the sector faces.
Who should attend?
All those involved in Agricultural related Businesses and funders of Agricultural activities.
• Introduction to Agricultural Financing
• Basic features of Agricultural Financing
• The Key Elements of the Agricultural Loan Cycle
• Credit Analysis – Appraising the Agricultural Loan Client
• Structuring an Appropriate Agribusiness Loan
• Loan Decision and Disbursement
• Loan Administration and Recovery
• Cost Reduction and Risk Management in Agricultural Financing
Marketing and Customer Relationship Management in Agricultural Financing
10th – 14th July 2017 Mbarara
16th – 20th October 2017 Kampala - The UIBFS Training Centre,Plot 58 W illiam Street,
Bank of Uganda Building
Duration: 5 Full days
Course fees: Ugandans - UGX 400,000=, International Participants – UGX 750,000=