OVERALL COURSE OBJECTIVES.
The Course is intended to equip staff with the ongoing reporting and compliance challenges resulting from evolving national and international reporting framework.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Mid- to senior-level managers
• Understanding the rationale of regulations, BOU perspective
• Disclosure requirements and prohibited activities in relation to banking
• Compliance with Financial Institution Act 2004
• Scope of the various statistical and statutory returns submitted to BOU
• Filling and completing returns (e.g. daily , weekly, monthly returns)
• Harmonization of IFRS and regulatory reporting
• Annual and quarterly accounts publications
• Understanding the Basel core principles of Bank Supervision
• Anti Money Laundering Regulation
4th - 8th March 2015 (Evening 5 days) Kampala
ATTENDANCE MODE: Evening classes
VENUE: UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 76/78 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building - Kampala.
COURSE FEES: Shs 475,000/=