OVERALL COURSE OBJECTIVES
To provide the participants with skills in the management of the contracts and procurement function in Banks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for procurement officers/managers, compliance officers, accountants, internal auditors, legal officers in banks, stores managers, purchasing officers and office administrators, departmental/Branch Managers whose procurement is decentralized and any staff handling procurement and contracts management function.
• Introduction to procurement and supplies management
• Developing the procurement plan
• The procurement and contract process
• Negotiation techniques
• Source selection process – from inception of requirement to award of the contract
• Inventory management - Determination of requirement and inventory policy
• Risk management in procurement and supplies of goods and services
• Ethics in procurement of goods and services.
|Dates (2018)||Attendance Mode||Venue||Course Fees|
27th -31st Aug
|Evening classes||UIBFS Training Centre,
Plot 76/78 William Street,
Bank of Uganda Building.