OVERALL COURSE OBJECTIVES
To provide the participants with skills in the management of the contracts and procurement function in the Bank.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for procurement officers/managers, compliance officers, accountants, internal auditors, legal officers in banks, stores managers, purchasing officers and office administrators, departmental/Branch Managers whose procurement is decentralized and any staff handling procurement and contracts management function.
• Introduction to procurement and supplies management
• Developing the procurement plan
• The procurement and contract process
• Negotiation techniques
• Source selection process – from inception of requirement to award of the contract
• Inventory management - Determination of requirement and inventory policy
• Risk management in procurement and supplies of goods and services
• Ethics in procurement of goods and services.
COURSE DATES: 28th August – 1st September 2017
ATTENDANCE MODE: Evening classes
VENUE: UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 76/78 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building - Kampala.
COURSE FEES: Ugandan: 475,000= International: 600,000=