Overall Course Objectives
The course is designed to give small business lenders the tools, knowledge and skills to screen, analyse, underwrite, structure and monitor these loans. The methods include working with small businesses that have "sub-standard" financial information.
The course was designed by Shore bank Advisory Services, Chicago and the Uganda Institute of Banking and Financial Services.
Who Should Attend?
Credit Officers and their Managers
• Introduction to SME lending and the importance of the cash flow
• Step by step: The loan process
• Management, Market and Money (The 3M's)
• Financial statement analysis for lenders (income statement and balance sheet)
• Ratios, loans structuring, closing
• Loan documentation
• Portfolio management
• Monitoring and managing problem loans
• Marketing and sales
|Dates (2018)||Attendance Mode||Venue||Course Fees|
18th - 22nd June
|5 Full Days||UIBFS Training Centre,
Plot 76/78 William Street,
Bank of Uganda Building.