Overall Course Objective
This course is designed to provide the participants with knowledge and skills to make high-quality credit assessments of the potential borrowers to enable them make informed judgment of their creditworthiness and thereafter make gainful lending decisions.
Who Should Attend?
Staff in Credit department as well as non-credit staff who may not have attended the Basic Credit Management Course
• The Business Environment and its risks
• Financial Analysis and Ratio Analysis to uncover credit issues
• Cash flow analysis
• The role of non – financial analysis in credit assessment
• Loan Structuring & Structured Financing
• Portfolio Management
• Problem loan management
• Document and Security Analysis
|Dates (2018)||Attendance Mode||Venue||Course Fees|
21st - 25th May
|5 Full Days||UIBFS Training Centre,
Plot 76/78 William Street,
Bank of Uganda Building.