Overall Course Objective
This course is designed to provide the participants with knowledge and skills to make high-quality credit assessments of the potential borrowers to enable them make informed judgment of their creditworthiness and thereafter make gainful lending decisions.
Who Should Attend?
Staff in Credit department as well as non-credit staff who may not have attended the Basic Credit Management Course
• The Business Environment and its risks
• Financial Analysis and Ratio Analysis to uncover credit issues
• Cash flow analysis
• The role of non – financial analysis in credit assessment
• Loan Structuring & Structured Financing
• Portfolio Management
• Problem loan management
• Document and Security Analysis
Course dates: 22nd – 26th May 2017
Attendance Mode: 5 Full days
Venue: The UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 58 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building
Course fees: Ugandans - UGX 650, 000=, International Participants - UGX 1,000,000=