OVERALL COURSE OBJECTIVE
Participants will gain knowledge of concepts, models and techniques that will help them to improve the management of people in their organizations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All managers and supervisors seeking guidance on the key issues in managing their staff.
- Strategic human resources planning
- Career development
- Job analysis, competency profiling
- Recruitment and selection
- Retention of employees
- Leadership development, succession and coaching
- Performance planning and appraisal
- Rewards and remuneration
- Evaluating HRM
- Ethics and professionalism in HRM
COURSE DATES: 9th - 13th October 2017
ATTENDANCE MODE: 5 Evenings
VENUE: UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 76/78 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building - Kampala.
COURSE FEES: Ugandan:475,000= International:600,000=