OVERALL COURSE OBJECTIVE.
To enable the dealers appreciate the market forces at play, make good business decisions, provide appropriate foreign business information to the bank customers and make good profit margins for the bank.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Foreign Exchange Traders & Dealers, Account Officers & Relationship Managers, Corporate Treasurers, Financial Executives, Corporate Finance Specialists, Accountants, Fund Managers, Financial Analysts
- Market overview
- Market risks
- Overview of the impact of foreign exchange on bank operations
- Overview of products in International business
- Setting exchange rates and the competitive environment
- Mark to Market, Spot trading, forward, swaps and options
- Foreign currency remittances (outward and inward)
- Outward foreign bills for collections
- Inward foreign bill for collection
- Electronic remittance
- Detecting and preventing fraud in foreign business
- Managing Foreign Exchange Exposure
- Liquidity management
- Code of Conduct
- Settlement mechanisms
COURSE DATES: 17th – 21st July 2017
ATTENDANCE MODE: 5 Evenings
VENUE: UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 76/78 William Street, Bank of UgandaBuilding - Kampala.
COURSE FEES: Ugandan: 475,000= International: 600,000=