OVERALL COURSE OBJECTIVE.
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to identify current performance indicators and their importance to an organisation, know how to evaluate capital projects and comprehend some forecasting techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Credit Officers, Branch Managers, Head Office Managers and any staff that needs to understand financials of companies that they are assessing or the one that they are working in.
- The planning cycle of an organisation – from the strategic plan through the capital and operating plan through to measurement and analysis
- How to create shareholder value
- Present value analysis and its indicators
- Performance indicators – Interpretation and evaluation of financial information
- Measurement of management performance
- Cash flow planning
- Capital investment project analysis
- Overview of accounting for leases
COURSE DATES: 7th – 11th August 2017
ATTENDANCE MODE: Evening classes
VENUE: UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 76/78 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building - Kampala.
COURSE FEES: Shs. Ugandan: 475,000= International: 600,000=