OVERALL COURSE OBJECTIVE.
This course is designed to give the cashiers the industry best practices in order to avoid the ever increasing shortages caused by inefficiencies and frauds in Banks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for Tellers, customer service staff and their supervisors
- Duties and responsibilities of a cashier
- Understanding different customer needs and expectations
- Know your currency (foreign and local)
- Demonstration of cash counting
- An overview of cash related risks
- The transactional cycle of cashiering
- Frauds and forgeries relating to the transactional cycle of cashiering
- Inter – relationships between the cashier and other departments of the bank
- Risks in the instruments of cashiering
- Overview of bank products
- Importance of KYC
- Useful tips during and after a bank raid
- The benefits of teamwork
- Basic communication skills
- Ethics and professionalism in cashiering
COURSE DATES: 10th – 14th July 2017
ATTENDANCE MODE: 5 Evenings
VENUE: UIBFS Training Centre, Plot 76/78 William Street, Bank of Uganda Building - Kampala.
COURSE FEES: Ugandan: 380,000= International: 500,000=