To develop the strategic and higher level technical skills appropriate for managers in the credit occupation. This unit builds on the understanding of systems and techniques covered in the Introductory Credit Management Syllabus, by introducing wider concepts; more complex issues and the key financial and managerial aspects which underpin the credit discipline.
Who Should Attend
Credit Managers, Senior Credit Officers and Credit Supervisors
• The Credit Policy
• Managing the Credit Department
• Payment Terms and Methods
• Costing of Credit Products
• Data Analysis – Financial and Non - Financial
• Risk Management – Risk Assessment and Control
• Collections Management
|Dates (2018)||Attendance Mode||Venue||Course Fees|
10th - 14 th Sept
|3 Full Days||UIBFS Training Centre,
Plot 76/78 William Street,
Bank of Uganda Building.