This course is designed for Credit Managers and Supervisors. Its aim is to develop the strategic and higher technical skills for these managers. This course is designed with the assumption that this credit manager already has basic credit skills that need to be enhanced.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Credit Managers, Senior Credit Officers and Credit Supervisors
To develop the strategic and higher level technical skills appropriate for managers in the credit occupation. This unit builds on the understanding of systems and techniques covered in the Introductory Credit Management Syllabus, by introducing wider concepts; more complex issues and the key financial and managerial aspects which underpin the credit discipline.
By the end of this course, the participant will be able to;
• Develop comprehensive and in depth skills in the area of credit
• Manage the Credit department effectively
• Appreciate the diverse areas that are covered by the credit function
• Appreciate the credit risks and risk controls available to the credit Manager
• Be able to effectively engage in the costing of credit products
• The Credit Policy
• Managing the Credit Department
• Payment Terms and Methods
• Costing of Credit Products
• Data Analysis – Financial and Non - Financial
• Risk Management – Risk Assessment and Control
• Collections Management
COURSE DATES: 13th - 15th September 2017
ATTENDANCE MODE: 3 Full Days
COURSE FEES: Ugandan:500,000= International:750,000=